- Roberta Ahrens -Botanicals on Cracked Linen
- Katerina Connearney -Charcoal and Pastel, Oil Painting
- Raymond Difley -Oil Paintings
- Linda Donohue Fine Art - Acrylics and Encaustics
- Jennifer Hirshfield -Acrylic Paintings
- Hilla Hueber -Oil painting, Acrylic and Drawing
- Andrzej Micheal Karwacki -Acrylics and Resin
- Catherine McCauley -Encaustics and Mixed Media
- Misho -Abstract Photography
- Julia Rymer- Abstract Paintings
- Valerie Scott- Mixed Media and Acrylic Painting
- Mylette Welch -Acrylic Paintings
Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Misho Gallery Hosts COCA's Benefit and Art Brunch for UCSF Alliance Health Project
After a successful 2013 COCA wishes to celebrate by giving back to the community. COCA artists will host a brunch and art sale to benefit the UCSF Alliance Health Project. Their mission is to support the mental health and wellness of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (LGBTQ) and HIV-affected communities in constructing healthy and meaningful lives.
Several COCA artists are already familiar with the organization through the donation of Art for their major fund raising event : Art for AIDS. They have found it to be noble cause and the relationship with the art community is a perfect match.
Please join us for wonderful food, libations and art. Ticket sale proceeds will be donated to UCSF Alliance Health Project as well as 30% of the art sales during this event which will include a silent auction.
TO PURCHASE TICKETS PLEASE VISIT OUR EVENTBRITE PAGE HERE: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/coca-art-brunch-tickets-9302864117?aff=eorg
Posted by Linda Donohue