- Roberta Ahrens -Botanicals on Cracked Linen
- Katerina Connearney -Charcoal and Pastel, Oil Painting
- Raymond Difley -Oil Paintings
- Linda Donohue Fine Art - Acrylics and Encaustics
- Jennifer Hirshfield -Acrylic Paintings
- Hilla Hueber -Oil painting, Acrylic and Drawing
- Andrzej Micheal Karwacki -Acrylics and Resin
- Catherine McCauley -Encaustics and Mixed Media
- Misho -Abstract Photography
- Julia Rymer- Abstract Paintings
- Valerie Scott- Mixed Media and Acrylic Painting
- Mylette Welch -Acrylic Paintings
Friday, April 6, 2012
COCA is a group of California Artists marketing to the home furnishings industry. The artists are a direct resource for interior designers, decorators, showrooms and retail furniture stores.
The idea came when Linda Donohue a furniture designer and artist brought her paintings to the High Point Furniture Market and saw the high demand for original art and the interest in working directly with the artist.
This April in High Point marketing materials will be presented to buyers and showrooms from the group of 11 artists.
COCA's plans include exploration of group exhibit space in High Point as well as marketing directly to interior designers in the San Francisco Bay Area through Misho Gallery adjacent to the Design Center.